- This disclaimer shall govern the use of copy-star.eu website. We may amend this policy at any time, with or without prior notice.
- By using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full; accordingly, if you disagree with this disclaimer or any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
2) Limited warranties
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible in our content and pricing; however, we cannot guarantee that the product descriptions & specifications, pricing or any other content on the site is accurate, complete, or current. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
- We can in no way be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or loss or business interruption resulting from the use of or the impossibility to use the information supplied through our pages, even if we have been informed of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- We do not warrant that the material on this website is up to date or that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- We are not responsible for any damages resulting from the cancellation of orders, from non-execution or from delay in their execution.
3) Copyright notice
The content of this site is protected by international copyright laws. Linking is welcomed but copying any content to your website is expressly prohibited. Individual brands are copyrighted by their respective owners. We are in no way affiliated, sponsored or endorsed by these copyright owners or their affiliates or dealers.
4) Links in our website
We may include links to sites owned and managed by third parties. When you use a link to visit such a site, you acknowledge that we have no authority concerning the content of that site and that we accept no liability for material made and published by such third parties. The fact that they are in our online store does not imply endorsement or acceptance of their content.
5) Privacy and personal data
As a rule to process your orders or to provide our services, when you visit www.copy-star.eu, you may be asked to provide your personal information (name, surname, e-mail address, shipping address, etc.). Any personal data you declare anywhere on the pages and services of the www.copy-star.eu website are strictly for the sole purpose of dealing with you, improving the services provided and ensuring the operation of the respective service. We will keep these informations in safe servers and we will never provide any of your private data to any third party. For any questions or suggestions or statements related to these issues, please contact us by using the special contact form provided at http://www.copy-star.eu/index.php/epikoinonia. At any time, the user retains the right to update or object to the further processing of his or her data in accordance with applicable law on the protection of personal data.
6) Buying products
On our online store you may find toner cartridges, printer and copier supplies and spare parts. To facilitate your search, we provide an advanced search engine on our homepage. The advanced search engine has the title "Select" and is located on the left column of your screen, on our homepage. The filters provided by the search engine will lead you straight to your specific choice. Alternatively, you may search for products by category through the "Products" option at the top of your screen. We've divided our products into main categories that appear on the left column of your screen by clicking the "Products" option. Each category may also include a subcategory tree. Our goal is to help you to get to the final product with just a few clicks. We try to provide high quality services. Still we can not exclude cases of errors in prices and secondary products characteristics and we can not guarantee that there will be no downtime of the website or "human" errors during updates on product prices. If you ever find that a product is offered at an unusually low or high price compared to the market value, please contact us by phone at +302810323582 or via e-mail before proceeding in any purchase. As your order progresses, you will receive a series of automated emails that will report the progress of your order. In the event that any problem appears in your order, we will sent you messages to resolve the issue via e-mail. Alternatively, we we may contact you at the telephone numbers you provided when you have placed your order on our site. We always try to ship and deliver your orders as quickly as possible.
7) Product returns
In case you will not be satisfied from any purchase made from us, you may return any product you' ve received and we will refund. In order to do this you' ll have to contact us by phone or e-mail but it is crusial to make your decision within 20 calendar days uppon receiving your order. When you return a product, you must return it to its primary condition, as it was when delivered to you. Return shipping costs are not covered by our business and are at the whole responsibility of the customer. During refunds we do not cover the initial shipping cost.
8) Canceling your order
You may cancel any order only before any product has not yet been shipped. To cancel an order before its completion and during the online ordering process, you may go back and remove the quantities of products from your shopping cart by clicking on the "remove" button. If the online order has been completed but the product has not yet been shipped you may call us at +302810323582 and we will take over the cancellation of your order.
9) User content
When you submit "User Content" to us, whether via email, feedback, or posting on the website, you agree to give us rights to use and control that content as detailed below:
"User Content" means any information, messages, questions, comments, suggestions, postings, ratings, ideas, techniques, notes, drawings, concepts, designs, photographs and pictures or other content in any form submitted by a reader, customer or subscriber.
You grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully assignable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, edit, reformat, create derivative works from, distribute and display content throughout the world for any purpose and in any media (including for advertising or other commercial use). You grant us the non-exclusive right to seek to enjoin and/or obtain damages from any third party from the unauthorized use or reproduction of your content. If we publish your content or authorize or license others to do so, your content may be edited for length or clarity or for any other reason either before or after it is published. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove any content for any reason from copy-star.eu.